Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 6 people
- 1 cup red Quinoa
- olive oil spray
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey (97/3)
- 2 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 Lime
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quiunoa according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until all of it has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Mix 1 cup of rice into a bowl Top with ground turkey mixture, black beans, corn and tomatoes.
Prep in bulk and have meals for multiple days.
Adjust toppings as desired