Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1 large cauliflower chopped into small florets
- 3 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic sauteed if you aren't buying it already prepared
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped into small pieces, optional
First, boil a pot of water and cut up the cauliflower into small florets.
Then place the cauliflower into the boiling water and let it cook for about 8-10 minutes.
Once the cauliflower gets soft, drain it from the water.
Place the cauliflower into a blender, along with the cream cheese, butter, garlic, and rosemary. Then pulse until it becomes smooth and creamy