Edamame Pasta with Shrimp and Pesto
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 6 people
- 1 Package Explore Asian Organic Edamame Pasta
- ¼ Cup Pine Nuts
- 2 Cloves garlic
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 2 Cups Parmesan cheese
- 4 Cups basil leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 16 oz Cups Shrimp
- Combine basil leaves, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth and place aside.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and transfer to the skillet.
- Sauté shrimp in a separate skillet add salt and pepper if desired.
- Add cooked shrimp and pesto blend to pasta and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add pine nuts.
Adjust serving sizes as necessary to meet individual macro targets