Creamy Chicken Edamame Pasta
Ready in 25 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 80 g Edamame Pasta
- 100 g Chicken Breast
- 100 g Broccoli
- 20 g Chopped Onion
- 60 mL Cream
- ½ tsp Coconut Powder
- Black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Cook the broccoli until tender.
- While pasta is boiling, heat the olive oil in a pan.. Cook onion and garlic. Then add the chicken to the pan and Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Stir until chicken is lightly golden browned. Add the boiled and drained broccoli into the pan then saute.
- Add the cream and coconut powder to the pan and stir gently until the sauce thickens
- Combine the drained pasta and sauce in the pan and cook.