Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 6 people
- 65 g almond flour
- 80 g oat flour
- 20 g medjoul dates
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 20 ml coconut oil
- 15 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g frozen blackberries
- 65 g ripe banana
- 20 g honey
- Put the flour, Medjool dates, coconut oil, vanilla, and coconut milk in the food processor and make a dough.
- Then spread half of the dough in the form of crumbs on the bottom of the tray.
- Put the remaining ingredients in the food processor, turn it into a sauce.
- Spread the sauce on the dough.
- Spread the remaining dough in the form of crumbs and bake in the preheated oven at 170°C for 30 minutes.
- Slice into squares after cooled.
Serve with Halo Top ice cream or dairy free whipped cream