Bacon And Cheese Egg Cups
Ready in 25 minutes
Serves 6 people
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups egg whites
- 24 slices turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Daiya Vegan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray or wipe each cup with a little olive oil.
- Lay 2 pieces of turkey into each muffin, creating a cup.
- Add one tablespoon shredded vegan cheese into the ham cup.
- Crack egg and mix into a bowl with egg whites and then pour egg over cheese
- Sprinkle each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg is set to your liking.
Add in additional toppings for flavor such as bell peppers, onions, cilantro etc.
Add Sweet potato hash browns or a bowl of oatmeal for additional carbs